- Detoxifies & Brightens skin
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Brightens dark marks
- Evens out skin tone
- Fights excessive oiliness
- Reduces the appearance of acne and blemishes
- Helps in the removal of whiteheads and blackheads
We recommend using the mask 2-3 times a week for best results.
- French Pink Clay: draws out impurities from the skin and fights and prevents future breakouts. Rich in silica which helps improve skin elasticity and cell renewal. It gently exfoliates the skin leaving the skin feeling soft and clean.
- French Green Clay: tightens and deeply cleanses pores, helping to unclog them and reduce congestion. It also exfoliates the skin and draws out impurities. Gently cleanses skin and refines texture, leaving the skin with a radiant and smooth complexion.
- Sandalwood: an antibacterial, it fights active breakouts and removes impurities. It gently exfoliates and brightens the skin which helps reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Rosehip: rich in vitamins A+C which is useful for skin regeneration. It soothes redness and inflammation. It stimulates collagen production, helping reduce the signs of aging. Also brightens and moisturises the skin.
- Green Tea: rich in antioxidants and has antibacterial properties, it helps fights pimples and brightens dark spots. Soothes redness and inflammation on the skin.
Use 2-3 times a week for best results
Wash your face with a gentle cleanser.
2. Mix and customise to your skin type
Oily/ Acne-Prone/ Normal: mix 2 spoons of clay with 2 spoons of water OR 2 heaped spoons of clay with 2 spoons of aloe vera gel and 2 spoons of water. You can also add 5-10 drops of Hydroglow.
Dry/ Sensitive/ Combination: mix 2 spoons of clay with 2 spoons of water & 10-15 drops of Hydroglow.
Apply the mask evenly using the brush provided or your fingers. Avoid the eye area. Ideally, the consistency of the mask should be like yoghurt.
Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes.
5. Wash off
Wash off the mask using warm water or a gentle face cloth.
Moisturise your skin.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Perform a patch test on an area of skin prior to use.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
Pink clay, Cocus Nucifera (Coconut Milk), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip), Pterocarpus Santalinus (Sandalwood), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (Green Tea)
- NO parabens
- NO silicones
- NO PEGS
- NO sulfates
- NO artificial fragrance
- NO artificial colouring